If you have an employment dispute that is so serious it cannot be resolved by any other means, you may wish to take legal action. That’s where employment tribunals come in.
If you are thinking of bringing an employment claim against your employer or you have already issued a claim but don’t know what to do next, then you need to talk to an employment law expert.
Can’t I do it myself?
Yes – anyone can fill in a tribunal claim form and anyone is allowed to represent themselves in court but you need to think carefully before you take this on yourself. An employment tribunal is a serious matter and to give yourself the best chance of success you need to be prepared. Ask yourself:
- Are you sure you have a case?
- Are you confident in preparing it?
- Will you comfortable going up against highly qualified professionals when the time comes?
- Are you willing to take the risk of doing it yourself and ending up with nothing?
How we can help with employment tribunals:
There are any number of ways to get what you want, but first you have to decide what that is. Our employment experts can:
- Establish whether you have a case before you part with any cash
- Explain your options and what each will mean for your future including whether Tribunal is right for you or whether you would prefer to settle out of court.
- If you decide to go to court we’ll ensure your case is prepared and presented in the best possible way, including providing representation in court.
- If you would prefer to settle outside of the courtroom, we’ll use our expert negotiating skills to ensure you get the best possible result.
- Provide practical advice and support throughout the whole process – you are not alone.
Don’t take the risk – call our employment tribunal specialists now on 020 3011 1601.